Glide Team shout-out! 👏🏻

There’s been a lot of very subtle updates being rolled out lately that have increased the awesomeness of our apps, and I’m sure there are more to come.

The Glide team is definitely finishing a tough, adversity-filled year off with a bang - so I just wanted to share some love from this amazing community and to give a shout-out to the people behind the scenes making it all happen for all of us here.

Thank you Glide Team - for all the hard work and persistence (and patience I’d bet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) you’ve put in - to continually make this product better, and your members happier.

Cheers! :nerd_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

14 Likes

+1 one to that.

As a regular (at least for the past few months), I’ve seen the constant bombardment of feature requests that get thrown at the team. Keeping track of all of that and sorting the wheat from the chaff is an unenviable job - but they just keep on delivering. On an almost daily basis. Would love to be a fly on the wall at a Glide Sprint Planning/Sprint Review Meeting to see how they manage it :grin:

4 Likes

I do agree, Glide has come a long way in such a short amount of time. Thank you Glide team for not being lazy and actually caring about our requests and needs.

1 Like

Ditto—you all deserve a standing ovation.

1 Like

I think it’s a very timely post. No doubt about it, these guys deliver. And given the task at hand, they also remain remarkably responsive. I’ve been in tech for many years and used many software platforms so I know this is no mean feat. And on top of all that, Glide remains FUN to use. It’s quite an achievement for sure. Here’s to more innovation (and fun) in 2021 guys.

PS. @Mark this in no way lets you off the Integromat support
PPS. Nor does it let @david off roles for public pro apps in some form at least

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

That’s ok. But you are not fully forgiven just yet.

Wow, thank you! Glide is almost 1% complete—99% to go!

13 Likes

Wow if this is only 1% then we have so much to look forward to.

Fabulous team you have and a wonderful product we love.

Happy holidays to you all.

Jason

@ehdubya absolutely :100: %

Nor you

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tomorrow 5 people present 5 apps tot their bosses in a Dutch concert venue. People without any code skills, without any ambition to become a programmer. But with ideas, dreams and ambitions. A month ago they hadnt heard of Glide, they hadnt used spreadsheets in more than a very elemental way. Tomorrow they show something they are proud off. And that’s all thanks to Glide and that’s all thanks to the Gliders.
Love & Respect!

8 Likes

When we are @ 99% complete and fellow Gliders use 85% of the features Microsoft will be inviting those Gliders on over for a job.

2 Likes

Glide is amazing.

So grateful for the wonderful new features. I sometimes wonder how many hours you guys spend developing glide. (Seriously, how many??) I’ve been using Glide for more than a year now, and I don’t regret a day of it. Thank you so much.

Goal for 2021:
Learn some javascript and get some apis running :smiley:

1 Like

I’m hoping you one of the 5 in this story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@erwblo inspirational story. Great work :+1:

1 Like

i still know nothing!

1 Like

Great job! Amazing as always!

1 Like