🗓️ Glide Pages Calendar Collection Component!

Finally!

A full-width, monthly/weekly/daily calendar layout that displays your spreadsheet data beautifully and responsively!

Pardon the low-quality audio — I didn’t have access to my recording equipment for the making of this video.

14 Likes

Is there a way to color code them by css?

Looks like a no to me. I don’t see a specific class name for each “group”.

Actually, you kinda can by targeting the style. Note: the style changes every time you change the app’s primary color.

Ah that’s a great point. That style part is static and unique.

Is the “cross-day” event (say Kami Whitner) a native setup from you or is it created by the CSS?

Not CSS. If the start date and end date span multiple days, Glide creates that visual in the calendar!

2 Likes

Neat. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Rob is there a way to customise the add event function. I have a list of services that I would love to be selectable in the Add event form.

I wish! Same is true for Kanban component—there’s isn’t a way yet. Instead, you might want to create add a “Show Form Screen” action as the Title Bar Action for the calendar:

2 Likes

Ahhh that just might work.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
So if I understand well it’s not possible to have this type of calendar in Glide App ?
I want to have this month view and all the options.

Many thanks
Jérémie

Yes, it’s not possible. Glide has stated they will focus on Glide Pages moving forward, so I don’t think this will come to Apps at all.