🎅 Glide Holiday App-off — Win a new MacBook Air!

I thought we had to wait for another forum page to be up to post? (Holiday Category)

:tada:Introducing Dinner Party

How it works:

1. Share the app with your family members
  2. Create an event that you’d like to host
  3. Create the menu: assign a food item and person now or let them sign up for an item later
  4. Keep track of who is bringing what so you know your dinner party has something for everyone
  5. Share photos and recipe links so your family can enjoy the meal long after the event has ended
  6. Snap a pic and share to the event album

No more spreadsheets and email chains when coordinating your holiday feast!

Free!

:fork_and_knife:Bon appetit!

20 Likes

@Drearystate you would submit to the Holiday template category. Not a specific category in the forum.

Oh, ok. Well I will be submitting an app I guess…might as well right

2 Likes

When I get home tonight I will post an app. I think it will be useful for some…we will see

2 Likes

Ok, so I hope you guys like it. Here is Xmas Control Center. Sorry about the audio I have horrible microphone.

13 Likes

Wow, this one’s an all in one Christmas app!

2 Likes

Any country?

Any country? Please be more specific. Are you referring t to the deploying elves game?

It are you asking if any country can participate in the event?

1 Like

exactly, any country can participate?

There are only 5 rules and none of them rule out any countries, I think your good.

I just reread the rules… oh my goodness. The Dinner Party app template is now free!

Go get it!

4 Likes

You re read them? Did we miss something?

:point_up_2:

1 Like

Hey guys, heres a real simple Kids Christmas Joke App. I’m not submitting it because it was made for my 13 year old to tell jokes with but I figured you guys might want to give it to your kids to annoy you later :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Drearystate You also need to make your temp free to copy. @SantiagoPerez You need to do same too.

1 Like

Got it!

Which template?

The Christmas joke app was just for people to let their kids use. I’m not submitting it as a template.

1 Like