🎅 Glide Holiday App-off — Win a new MacBook Air!

My feeling exactly!

I’m only submitting one…maybe a novelty second. I was only asking because my daughter wanted to try one and I was going to let her submit under my name.

9 Likes

LMAO…not really.

Exactly… all of y’all have great ideas! I find myself overcomplicating app templates all the time (right @JackVaughan?). Sometimes less is more.

3 Likes

I know that competing against @Robert_Petitto, @Manan_Mehta, @ThinhDinh @Wiz.Wazeer @Jeff_Hager etc etc etc etc, makes it really impossible to even make it behind the ambulance, specially when everything I have learned has come from all of them, I decided to go ahead and submit a template and hope for the best.

"This is the perfect companion for your Christmas Secret Santa or Family Shopping:

• Each user can set up their own budget✅

• Each user can track their Christmas shopping Expenses :white_check_mark:

• Each user can add gifts to the wish list✅

• Users can add an Amazon/other link to their wish list✅

• User can buy a gift for other users w/o letting them know who they were✅

• All users can see other user’s Public Profile.:white_check_mark:"

I will let all know if it gets accepted.

Edit: it has been accepted!

19 Likes

Now that’s a great looking app!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Congratulations on being the first person on the forum to respond to the call!

After seeing this, I am out of the competition! You have my support 1000%! What are the rules on this…by number of copies downloaded? Let me check.

I was thinking of cloning secret santa keeper (rated best so far this year), but I don’t know much about these things so hesitated a little. But you can very easily clone that app.At one point I thought it was a glideapp. I think in response to a question @david did say you could submit as many. I know you can build the secret santa keeper
@SantiagoPerez. It could be a winner judging from the popularity it enjoys.

BTW, you are delivering apps I am looking at & wondering how so…that one the other day in another thread- beautiful! I have some catching up to do!

1 Like

I have not heard about the Secret Santa Keeper one. I’ll look it up and see.
I tried to be beat @Robert_Petitto in submitting because there is a 1000% chance that after he showcases his app, the opportunity to make something good is going to be really slim.

As I said, I have been learning from the best ones here, that is how. Thanks though!

1 Like

I think downloads count when from the template store.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your app is Solid!

1 Like

Thanks man!!

can you please put it here

I love it

1 Like

@veerdosi It’s all outlined in the first post of this thread? Is there a specific part of that post you are wondering about?

1 Like

This is great @SantiagoPerez

2 Likes

Great App

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be ironic if she won… :joy:

2 Likes

Id be a proud dad. She has a pretty good idea, too. :wink:

5 Likes

@SantiagoPerez :+1: nice app

1 Like