Glide has raised a $20M Series A to accelerate our mission to create a billion new software developers ๐Ÿš€

Hey Gliders! We have exciting news to share with you today:

Glide is leveling up with a $20M investment from Benchmark, accelerating our mission to create a billion new software developers. Weโ€™re also making some major product announcements today. Take a look!

Also, as always, our community is key for us, so we want to include you in our updates. Weโ€™re hosting a special event next week with David, Glideโ€™s co-founder & CEO, where weโ€™ll talk about these announcements, do some product demos, and answer your questions. Register now!

30 Likes

Asian parents would be very proud of Glide.

Iโ€™m no Asian parent but Iโ€™m proud the Glide Team.

5 Likes

Congrats! :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats Glide team! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Congrats guys :champagne: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Is there any plans in this $20 Million influx to make it easier to sell an app I build on the apple and android app stores?

I have built the app in glide but found limitations to scaling, so now I have been rebuilding in Adalo.

LUV to comeback here and be able to scale users without concern,

4 Likes

Congrats, team Glide!

2 Likes

As expected we invested our time in the right path.

All the best of luck Team

3 Likes

:clinking_glasses:CONGRATULATIONS :tada:!

5 Likes

Congratulations Glide! I am so happy to be part of Glide family. Glide has provided me with an amazing opportunity to make money which I wouldnโ€™t have made by doing any other job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats !

2 Likes

This makes me so happy! Congrats.

4 Likes

HUGE! Congratulations Glide! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

This is great! Congratulations

1 Like

Awesome!!

Brilliant! This is a AMAZING news and the new updates made my day more happier! :star_struck: :tada:

Congratulations Glide Team! :tada: Youโ€™ll do an Superb Job!

Glide is becoming more powerful now! I like it :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

+1

Congratulations Glide Team !!!

1 Like