🎉 Glide Community Meetup This Thursday

My privacy policy has a cookie policy and by signing up for the app, users are now required to agree to that privacy policy before entering the site. Of course, for users who have been members of the app since before the User Agreements feature was added to the signin page, there is no way to get them to agree retroactively. And apps that are public have no way to do so either. Some kind of agree page component (perhaps a modification of the new sign-in component) would be really really helpful to keeps apps compliant.

1 Like

Thanks for the recording.
I have a meeting, but I will join you as soon as it is over.

Just a reminder - if you want to show us what you’ve been working on, please add it here! https://communitymeetup.glideapp.io/

Currently we have no apps! :open_mouth: :hushed: Why y’all being so shy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have an idea of app to submit for comments: my question about it is

1 Like

Just added a couple of apps I am working on.

3 Likes

Yes registered, and happy to attend this meeting from France ;-))

1 Like

@JackVaughan How long time do you think the meetup will take today?

An hour max

1 Like

I couldn’t attend. What did I miss? Anything exciting? How can we see the meetup?

I’ll try to post it here tomorrow, or early next week.

5 Likes

Please do!

Any highlights?

Wasn’t able to attend after all. Next time. But eager to see the video.

Enjoyed the meetup today! Can’t wait for Glide Sheets.

6 Likes

Is recording for on demand viewing no standard option in Zoom?

Sorry, was not able to attend.

Could you just adjust the formatting of the column in google sheets to text or number, or some option that isn’t scientific notation?

Could you suck in the agreement flag into the user profile sheet with a vlookup, then use that flag to force all tabs off and a user agreement tab on until they agree. Then revert back to the existing tabs.

Yes. That’s what I’m already doing with vlookup. Using that flag from App: Login sheet to replace the old agree field in the user sheet which used to be filled by an agreement form in the app. So this would be a solution, yeah. I just think it would be nice if somehow that agreement form could interface that App: Login sheet, so agreement could all be in one place and I don’t have to write too much logic to account for either/or… is all I’m saying.

1 Like
12 Likes