🍸 Join us today for Glide Happy Hour

Hello, everyone! We’re hosting a casual happy hour. Much of the Glide team and I will be there, we hope you can join to chat about Glide and whatever else comes up.

Register now.

14 Likes

Good initiative :+1:

1 Like

@david most rewarding meet-up I have experienced with Glide (and attended a few). Fantastic to see peoples implementations and your ideas for the future. Also stuff that might never hit production - but it shows some of your ideas.

The people attending was probably the more experienced ones - but please do a lot more of this sessions.

6 Likes

Good to hear! Yes, we will do more!

4 Likes

Just found out about this - great idea, but I’m too late - I was having my own happy hour with a friend. Any chance you are recording these?

4 Likes

What happens at these Happy Hours?

Show and tell, upcoming product features, ideas the Glide team are working on, sharing problems, fun tricks, providing narrative around problems we might have already shared in this community forum. I really enjoyed it - and great to see the enthusiasts, experts, and the Glide folk in once place chatting so openly.

6 Likes

where is my drink? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh sounds good! Wonder if they are recording or if minutes are taken?

Was this recorded? If so, where can we find the video?

2 Likes

I missed this. I’m not sure how either. Happy Hour is my middle name. If there is a future one I’d love to join.

@david Can an email be sent out about the next one? Would really like to attend. Thank you!