Glide App is published in the App Store!

Yeah, the iOS version had some bugs and is already in revision.
Apple takes a while, though… we’ll see if they approve it and we get a fully functional version soon for iOS.

1 Like

It will be interesting to receive the update directly from the AppStore :wink:

Congrats !

So how long it took exactly for the app to be published?

2 months for Play Store, and way less for App Store… but the 1st version of the app store was buggy, and the update has taken years and a LOT of changes.

Interesting. This was the 3rd time we published the app to the store, it got rejected quite a few times… and every time you re-submit, you have to change the name (among a LOT of other things, which it really stupid). That’s why it ended with that loooong name.
Anyway, it’s not about users finding it, it’s about publishing a Glide app to the store!
Thanks for downloading… and get ASAP to CDMX and eat some real tacos!

Were there any issues you ran into?

Good day,

How may I volunteer my app for this?

Hi @Kerisha_Burke and welcome to Glide Community

You can find information here:

https://www.glideapps.com/buy/store-app

Has this service been stopped? Can users still get their app published to App Store with the help of Glide?

It has been stopped

2 Likes

Come on, I spent 20 minutes looking for this post. :wink:

3 Likes

I am working for glideapp publication on google play and apple app store. glideapp all features and functionality are working fine and your glideapp any changes automatically update.

I was successfully published lot of glideapp but Covid app is rejected by app store review team.

if you need to published glideapp on both app store please contact me by fiverr. https://fiverr.com/nokib03

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi all, sorry to bump this slight older thread but can we still pay $999 for the option to getting help to be published on Appstore? Or is Thunkable a workaround per this thread App Store?

Thanks in advance

I don’t think the Glide Team currently supports publishing apps on App Store anymore.

1 Like

Ahhh got it. Thanks @ThinhDinh

1 Like

This link 404s

@ChaseFlorell Glide no longer provides support for publishing apps to any of the app stores.

3 Likes

Is this still true?

It’s still the case.