Georgia Together - A community app in response to the COVID-19 pandemic

Hello everyone!

Everyone has been affected by COVID-19. Some more harshly than others. Coupled with Georgia’s stay-at-home order and social distancing becoming the new norm, I wanted to build something that could help bring the Georgia community together. Not only that, but to allow people to assist those who need it.

Whether it’s making meals for healthcare workers and first responders. Or donating pantry-stable foods to those who have lost their jobs. Any small act of kindness can mean the world to someone.

Georgia Together is an app I built with Glide to give a place for those who need assistance to request it, and to allow those who can offer assistance a place they can find people who need help. I also have a tab dedicated to businesses, showcasing updated COVID-19 hours, new policies they have in place, and new services they offer in response to the pandemic.

georgiatogether.glideapp.io

3 Likes

As a resident if Georgia (the state, right?), I applaud your efforts! Let me know how I can help!

Yup! The state of Georgia. I’m in Gwinnett which is one of the harder-hit areas in Georgia. To help just let any friends, family, or coworkers in the Georgia area know so we can start building up a network of helpers. Or if they need assistance with anything to let them know of this resource.

1 Like