Geolocalisation

Hi Glyde community,

Is it possible to activate geolocalisation in city guide template?

Thanks,

No, the ability to track your location is not an option at this time.

What about now?

The user can locate themselves on the map, but there is no way to save that location to the sheet.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying Jeff :raised_hands:

1 Like

I think now the are a problem with geolocation… It’s same probleme on your app ?

What kind of problem? It’s working for me. Have you blocked the app from having access to your location?

1 Like

Is that still not available. Pretty critical feature though. Any plan for that?

That is already a feature

@Jeff_Hager is it possible to generate geo coordinates based on date and time?

How would that work???

@Jeff_Hager well if we can generate date and time from geo coordinates then is not possible other way round ? Just my thought … :upside_down_face:

I don’t get how they are related. Coordinates don’t contain any date time data and date times don’t contain any coordinate data.

Dates and times for date time special value uses the devices clock. That doesn’t have anything to do with location.

What if they use the location component in staging

That definitely looks to have some potential. I noticed that the other day and played with it a little bit. It does appear to save the location coordinates in the sheet.

1 Like

WAIT, WHAT?!

How did I miss this?! WHERE’S THE RED “CIRCLE” JEFF?!

@Jeff_Hager

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 9.41.35 PM

3 Likes

We shouldn’t have made jokes the other day Bob. Lesson learned the hard way.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness this is GLORIOUS! :joy:

1 Like

@Robert_Petitto @ThinhDinh The circle incident is when I noticed it. I was too embarrassed to show show that I had seen it. :wink: Pretty excited for that feature. I’m curious what the update rate will be…it’s realtime or meant for one of locations. Definitely need to play with it more.

2 Likes