Formula

GOOD EVENING
IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WANTED ONE = ARRAYFORMULA TO INSERT A LINK OF AN IMAGE FOR WHEN A NEW SECTOR IS INSERTED BELOW THIS FORM ADD THIS IMAGE TO THE NEW SECTOR

@gelson If you do use the arrayformula make sure to delete all the empty rows on your sheet. If you don’t when Glide adds a record it will be appended to the last row in the sheet and you will be confused as to where it is.

Hey! Here’s another formula for some fun variety! You’d put this formula into C2:
=arrayformula(IF(ISBLANK($A$2:$A),“your image url here”))

Megann has a typo in her formula:

=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(ISBLANK(A2:A), "", "your image url here"))

It will work without the quotation marks! :nerd_face:

1 Like

However there should be double commas!!

Here’s an example:

o meu esta dando e seguinte erro alguem pode me ajudar

I would get rid of the $'s, and replace the comma’s with semicolons ; Depending on the country the spreadsheet is set to you use either comma’s or semicolons to separate parameters in formulas. I prefer to explicitly show the empty string “”, for me it reads a bit clearer and is easier to see if you left out a comma (or semicolon in your case), but as @MegannLock points out, it will work without them.

Eu me livraria dos $ e substituiria a vírgula por ponto e vírgula; Dependendo do país, a planilha está definida para você usar vírgula ou ponto e vírgula para separar parâmetros em fórmulas. Eu prefiro mostrar explicitamente a string vazia “”, para mim ela fica um pouco mais clara e é mais fácil ver se você deixou uma vírgula (ou ponto e vírgula no seu caso), mas como o @MegannLock aponta, funcionará sem elas.

=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(ISBLANK(A2:A); ""; "your image url here"))
1 Like

your formula worked right thank you very much for your help

1 Like