Forcing the limit, will it be possible?

Hello, I have a very special query.
I have a mother application. In which I am going to connect 30 applications. I will use the mother app to link the addresses of the 30 applications.
and obtain the registration and mail data of the users. The 30 apps will not have a login with email.
I already did it through importrange.
Registration and login data in the 30 app.
I live in Argentina, we cannot use Stripe. so we have a shopping cart for relationships or filters.
What I need is to be able to identify who is the customer who is making the purchase at that time.
I hope I was clear.
Any ideas appreciated
I leave a video so you can see how the type of shopping cart we have works.
Dario

https://youtu.be/1akGYFu6Ik8

Hola Dario,

Just a curiosity:
What kind of data do you retrieve by using ImportRange()?
What tap do you try to read/write … APP: Login ??

Saludos

@gvalero Thank you for responding, we import all the registration data, so the client does not have to go through the process again.
And then in App: log in I import in real time all the users who enter the mother application
Dario

If I understand correctly, you can create a unique identifier in the mother app (could be Row ID, could be something else that is randomly generated), and expose it to the user. Think of it as a password. The user will then be able to input it in any of the apps as a first step. Instead of logging in, they enter a unique identifier.

But I’m not sure it’s better than logging in. It’s definitely less secure.

Thanks for your time. I will analyze it. I am currently working on another line of thought,In any case, the idea is that the user does not find out that he leaves one application towards another. Then I tell you. Cheers
Dario

Now I’m even more curious!

Are you using the web view option to move from one app to another?

no, in fact it was my first idea and unfortunately it doesn’t work. Everything started because of this test I did, look at it. There is no way for the end user to know that it exits from one application to another. and it worked very smoothly and the information in this case is bidirectional.

I see two tabs - depositos and inventario - but no way of moving to other apps.

Sorry for mistake, delete the other sheets and I will share it with you.

Ok @Tuttografica

As far I know, a Glide login is carried out every time a new device is detected by an APP no matter if the user has already been logged in APP: Logins tab.

That is the reason why you can see the same email several times in APP: Logins tab therefore, try to export that data to other child APPs looks useless. The user must always login at first time on any APP using Public with Email as Sign In setting.

Sorry… no me odies!! :grinning:

Saludos

@Ofer_Chama
rare, try now. please, everything was in its place.

ovbio that is intended for mobile and not for desktop pc
saludos
dario

@gvalero
Gustavo, no problem.
I never thought it was easy and less simple.
What’s more, it may not work but I can get the second app to recognize the user and allow me to identify it by email within any page. that is, for the second app the user is registered and active. :upside_down_face:
debo agradecer a @Mariano_Betta por sus aportes incondicionales. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, looks good in the browser. What are the functionalities of all the apps? Why can’t it all be in one app?

@Ofer_Chama
each controls a different deposit. As each app with 30 products are, it consumes 100 lines. and any business that can implement this exceeds 500.
It was a test to use all free apps-
each reports the stock in a specific warehouse. but everyone has to see the global to see if they need to buy the product or not. or if they do an internal logistics and send it to another branch.
the required data is minimal but vital. purchase price. and individual and global stock.

Got it