Find from a list from within a form

Bonjour,
Just a comment.
Stop using “True” and “False”, I use 0 and 1 for all calculations, ifthen, filter, visibility, … and it works fine.
“True, False” are just literal expressions of a Boolean value.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip. Using it now. The true issue was that i needed to create checkbox and hide them. I couldn’t get the filter working since checkbox have default items.

Just a little advice.
To do an ifthen, filter, visibility test, use the expressions “is 1” or “is Not 1”.
So you don’t have to worry about the “Empty” value.
do not use a test with the value “0”.

1 Like

Results on something i worked on a simlure project in the app. It wasn’t easy and MY DB was added another 20 rows. Here you go.

1 Like

Math needed in glide for fast results.
Convert this to inglide math.

COUNT/COUNT UPC IN ORDER DOWN
=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(K2:K<>“”,COUNTIFS(K2:K,K2:K,ROW(K2:K),“<=”&ROW(K2:K)),“”)-1)
COUNT/COUNT DDNS
=ARRAYFORMULA(IF($K2:$K<>“”,COUNTIFS($B2:$B,$B2:$B,ROW($B2:$B),“<=”&ROW($B2:$B)),“”))
COUNT/COUNT UPC On JOB SITE
=ARRAYFORMULA(if(ISBLANK(B2:B) <= false,COUNTIFS($K2:$K&B2:B,“”&$K2:$K&B2:B,ROW($B2:$B),“<=”&ROW($B2:$B)),0))
COUNT/JOB SITE TOTAL
=ARRAYFORMULA(if(ISBLANK(B2:B) <= false,COUNTIFS($K2:$K&B2:B,“”&$K2:$K&B2:B,ROW($B2:$B),“<>”&ROW($B2:$B))+1,0))
COUNT/ALL TOTAL PRODUCT
=ARRAYFORMULA(IF(K2:K<>“”,COUNTIFS(K2:K,K2:K,ROW(K2:K),“<>”&ROW(K2:K)),“”))

I’ll watch your video later, but have you tried creating relations and then create rollups on top of that relation to get your unique counts?

Nope but guild me a bit, What am i relating to? lets give it a shot.

OK i see what you mean. What about if i want to get the results on the right, Comparing Job Site and Name of item. The right one is the correct one.

1 Like