Filter data collection

Hello,
Can someone tell me how to filter data to show me only the today’s registrations, without using “Data is within today” because it doesn’t work…

What I would do:

• In the User profile table, create a Math column using the following formula:
Year(Now) * 10^4
+ Month(Now) * 10^2
+ Day(Now)
  • In the above, substitute the current date/time for “Now”.
  • In your data table, create another column using the same math formula, but use the row date as a substitute instead of the current date/time
  • Use both of those columns in your filter condition:
    – User Profile->Math equals Data->Math
1 Like

You can create a column in your sheet that will be boolean if the records has the today’s date then it will check the boolean value to True, Now come to the UI here you can use FILTER DATA and show values that is True. Now your task is only to create the dynamic column that will always have the today’s date. Also create a condition to check with the your record date with the column that will only have the today’s date to marks the boolean value to True only when your record date is same as the Today’s date. Hope you will find you solution there.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.