Feedback request: Newsletter Navigator app

Greetings, fellow no-code entrepreneurs.

I am the founder of Newsletter Navigator, a platform dedicated to the aspects of newsletter growth and monetization. I am excited to announce the launch of my first-ever no-code development project: the Newsletter Navigator Glide app, accessible at https://newsletternavigator.glide.page/

Today, I am reaching out to you for valuable feedback and constructive criticism to enhance and distinguish my platform. The central concept behind this app is to provide a space for newsletter owners to connect, collaborate, and mutually promote their newsletters. Additionally, it aims to facilitate opportunities for newsletter sponsorships. While I have not yet determined the precise monetization strategy, I am open to suggestions and ideas in this regard.

Thank you sincerely for your support and insights.

Best regards,
Malik

Hi Malik,

• I really like the simplicity of your application. It’s clear, concise, clean, it doesn’t make me think.
  • The footer: the “Launch newsletter” CTA is below the © copyright symbol which feels a tad unusual. If this is your footer, have you considered a 1:1 or 1:1:1 container for the footer?
  • In the detail screen of a newsletter item, I find the “Copy email” action could include a “Show notification” to indicate to the user what happened.

Overall, I really like your app. Welcome to Glide and the community forum.

1 Like

Hi Nathan,

Thank you very much for the feedback. The point you made about the “launch newsletter” is actually just an affiliate link to start a newsletter. I wasn’t sure where to place it.

Regarding the second point with the “copy email,” it’s something I’ve considered. I wanted it to display “copied” once clicked, but I haven’t figured out how to implement it yet.

Best regards

Maybe you could experiment with a few different layouts for the footer and include the affiliate link there.

Head to the Action Editor and create a custom action. There you can stream together different actions. The last one could be “Show notification”.

1 Like