ERROR WHEN DUPLICATING APPLICATION AND WORKSHEET

Hello, I need help. I’ve been working on a project for a long time, and always duplicated the application and the spreadsheet, always duplicated.
Now it is no longer duplicating, the message appears:

Oh sheet!

An error occurred duplicating the app.

Hello! Can you share the link to your app? Is the app Pro?

A lot of empty rows and columns can sometimes cause issues. Try deleting any empty rows and columns.

thought it was just me. tried 3 different apps

Having the same problem here. Not a pro app, but I can’t copy it.

I tried Jeff’s solution of removing empty rows and columns but that didn’t work.

Didn’t work with me either. Doesn’t seem the solution.

We had a bug with copying apps with email whitelist, which should be fixed now.

If there are still apps you can’t copy, could you please share those apps with me?

Hello, David, Today I tried again to duplicate the application and it worked. Thanks for listening friend.

Hello, Mark, Today I tried again to duplicate the application and it worked. Thanks for listening friend.

Can someone help me with this - same problem " Oh sheet!

An error occurred duplicating the app." - Have tried it on different days, have deleted extra columns & rows without luck. Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you are not having any empty rows left, or is your row count too high?

Yes, I deleted all extra rows and columns.

Glide cannot load totally empty sheets. Make sure you have at least:

1. Property names in row 1
  2. Some data in row 2
1 Like

I’m having this problem as well. I have a Pro app with about 6300 rows that I am trying to duplicate. I get the dialog box, An error occurred duplicating the app.

I have deleted the unused rows and columns from the sheets in the workbook.

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.