Dynamic choices

I want to have 2 choices, if i choose “FIRST” then the second choices only display “FIRST 1”, “FIRST 2”, “FIRST 3”.

choices

How to do that? thank you for the answer

Hello, maybe take a look to the IF THEN tools
You could find some tips

Hi there,

I think you are talking about dependent dropdown lists. For a previous project I set those up in a Google sheet I built, this video helped a lot:

Keep in mind that there needs to be a registered first input for the dependent dropdown to kick in.

Take a look at Multi-Level Select in https://concepts.glideapp.io/ . It’s not using multiple choice components, but it’s multiple levels of sub lists imbedded within lists. Could be an alternate solution for you. Interdependent choice components are not available at this time.

Wow Jeff, this is amazing!
Thanks for making this app, already is going to help me improve an active app that I have

1 Like

Thank you,

but i don’t understand with the “there needs to be a registered first input for the dependent dropdown to kick in”. How should i continue after I have set up the =indirect()?

Thank you,

I tried, Yes it could be the solution. but then how do i save/record from the selection that has been made?

At each level I have a form button to add a new record. It pulls all column values from the levels above. If you copy the app, you can see how everything is set up.