Dygi.me — My first ever SaaS built with Glide

Definitely agree and think it’s a really cool product!

One thing that might be nice is the ability to see who has tagged you as a Contact… then potentially have a way to block them from viewing your information. I get that the profiles are somewhat hidden with long URLs, but if someone nefarious adds me after I post my link somewhere, I’d prefer if I had the ability to block that unknown user from retaining my contact info.

4 Likes

This should be “your”.

Yeah…I had thought about that…the plugin fields would alert users that it’s not a valid url, but it still wouldn’t stop them from submitting the edit form…I guess it’s better than nothing. I’ll add it in.

3 Likes

Ooo…good idea. I’ll add it to my to-do.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: fixed

3 Likes

You noticed! It also doubles as a “link” icon to show an “identity link” :wink:

Zapier to short.io. I pay for short.io and dygi.me domain

5 Likes

Yeah not a real validation but at least it’s something :+1:

Added

1 Like

Excellent job! The onboarding was easy. I signed up after all the bugs were caught. Excited for you and how this develops :+1:

2 Likes

Also ability to set as public and search for other profile who’s inside the app

You mean I can set my profile as public and then it can be searchable from a list of other public users?

1 Like

Done.

2 Likes

Cool! But how do you search? I’m not finding that!

It’s halfway built at the moment. Recently made public profiles will show up on the homescreen as a horizontally scrolling tile list… clicking See more allows search. There just arent enough public profiles yet to populate that list.

Other suggestions?

1 Like

That makes sense!

Would it make sense to only show public profiles you’re not following?

1 Like

Yep, for instance: you’ve added me, but I couldnt find your profile to add you too. Makes sense?

1 Like

But it’s great btw :fire: :ok_hand:t3:

Perfect sense!

I’m going to add a toggle to switch between followers and following later tonight.

1 Like

This really shows the power and versatility that Glide provides…

…in a single day you’ve:

a) launched a Saas,

b) adapted “user” feedback and developed feature improvements into the UI/UX almost instantaneously and with ease,

and c) been able to include features similar to those in popular, “main-stream” apps (followers/following, etc.) that make the UX familiar, useful and fun…using only 2 tables?!

Glide is awesome! :fire:

3 Likes