I don’t think I’m thinking straight this morning…
I have a sheet of form submissions… I’d like to create a way to group each user’s submissions to each day they are submitted. So relate to the email column to get the user’s submissions. But then I want to capture the submissions per user on each particular day. I need this type of relation so that I lookup the value of a form submission for a specific user on a specific day (then remove that value from a choice list… but only for that user on that day).
Here’s what I’m trying:
- Relate email to email (on same sheet); multiple relation to get all submissions per user
- Relate date to date (on same sheet); multiple relation to get all submission per date
- Joined List to pull in the RowIDs of each row found in step 1
- Joined List to pull in the RowIDs of each row found in step 2
- Two split lists to “convert” the joined lists to ‘relatable’ columns.
- Relate those two split lists to each other to get instances where the RowIDs match.
This doesn’t really get me what I want and I think I need a new approach entirely.
Basically… I want user A to submit a time value after selecting a date (so pick Nov 5 from date picker; then select a time from a choice component that is based on a list of times in my sheet). Then, I want that time value to be removed from the user’s list of time choices after it’s selected, but only on the date they first selected (and only for that user).