Does ADD function have columns to inherit? Apparently not. 😊

Tried to use ADD function/form to add images to inline list items but need to pull the ROWID, unfortunately doesn’t look like we can with ADD?

George patiently waiting for @Robert_Petitto to reply…

3 Likes

You’re right. “Add” Items doesn’t have columns to pass—gotta use a form button. I know you don’t want more buttons, but that’s the only way (besides the edit screen) to pass a column value.

3 Likes

Beautiful dog.

1 Like

:pleading_face: :disappointed_relieved: :persevere:

Okay, thank you…at least I won’t keep wasting time trying to sort it this way…maybe I’ll go the image carousel route. But then you can’t put it into a tile view right?

Right.

1 Like

Is it your birthday or your anniversary here?

Could you add a form button on the link to screen -> this item? That way the form button is out of the way?

1 Like

Apparently my anniversary! :partying_face:
Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 2.38.49 PM

3 Likes

Happy Glideversary!!! :star_struck: :partying_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :100: :two_hearts:

THANK YOU for all you do for the community Robert - You’re very generous!

2 Likes

Thanks, this is a good idea. Gonna try it…see how it flows. We need more native button options. lol

Thanks! Ya…I know about the buttons. Just posted how to do side-by-side buttons if that helps at all.

1 Like

yup, I saw it - bookmarked it! Might have to…they look great.

I’m dying to watch all of your “Gamify your Glide app” series of videos but I want to do it all at once so I’m carving out a day next week. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Best day of your life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You have no idea - with how I’ve been locked in due to COVID, it just might be. :relaxed:

Work to have this view

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Robert_Petitto. Appreciate having you around here!

5 Likes

Aw, thanks Jeff :slight_smile:

Honestly, it was your helpfulness and ingenuity one year ago that made me decide to pay it forward.

3 Likes

Glad to help!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary Bob, I can’t find enough words to say thank you to what you have taught me and many other people in this community. I look forward to spending many years with you guys on here.

5 Likes