Displaying user email in data sheet after he/she submitted a form

Hello everyone ! I was wondering if someone knows how to display the user email that submitted a form in the app in my principle data sheet.

For example in the case of a restaurant inscription form. I would like to display in my data sheet in a column the user-email who completed the form.

Sheet 1 (restaurant inscription form)

Sheet 2 (users sheet)
Capture d’écran 2021-09-07 à 15.03.25

Anyone have any ideas how to go by this ?

You mean when user A submits a form, then the email of user A should be submitted alongside the form?

You can use the special value “user’s email address” to pass to an “email” column in the destination sheet.

Sheet 1 (restaurant inscription form)

Sheet2 (user data form)
Capture d’écran 2021-09-07 à 15.03.25

So, the idea is to be able to display in the backend the users who completed the restaurant inscription form. How can I do so?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the question. Your screenshot shows that you already have an email in your sheet. Like @ThinhDinh mentioned, you can add the email special value into the form so it’s automatically included in the sheet when the user submits the form.

1 Like

Sorry…What is highlighted in yellow is what I would like to achieve…At the moment I don’t know how to have the email appear…

What @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager said previously…add the “Special Column” > “Users Email Address” to the list of form components

1 Like

Have you tried adding the email special value component to the form?

The documentation is showing the old version of glide, but the concept is the same. Just add the component like you would add any other component to the form.

1 Like

Thank you @Jeff_Hager and @Robert_Petitto it works ! God bless !

1 Like