Display a list in one cell vertically like a bulleted list in the app

I have a list of times in a cell which I would like to appear in the app like a vertical bulleted list (without the bullets.)

06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM
06:10 PM - 07:10 PM

I want them to appear like this inside the app, not like a comma separated list which is how they are appearing now.

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 3.38.08 PM

1 Like

At the end of each line of your cell, add 2 spaces and a carriage return (Alt+Enter). Then it should display as you expect in your app (using a rich text component pointing on the column containing your cell).

Give a try and let us know

Thank you for the suggestion but that did not work.

It works, for sure, but I didn’t noticed you are using a basic text component (I see the “Sunday” header in your screen shot).

You can so use a rich text component, your cell will work (if you add multiple spaces at the end of each row in your cell).

You can’t set a field header using rich text, but you have workarounds for such purpose : either inserting another text component with the name of the day, or even insert the name of th day in your cell, before the lines with hours.

Thank you that was it! The wrong type of component!

Thank you for the tip for the field header as well!

1 Like

Welcome! Do not hesitate to flag the tip as “solution”, so that if any other people are searching for the same issue, they will get an answer asap. Cheers and enjoy your app!

You just saved me from a world of hurt!