Different Forms for the same sheet

I am working on a stock tracking application. I am trying to show the following for a given stock portfolio

Summary Screen
Portfolio Totals (Total Cost, Total Summary, Profit and Loss )
Positions (Inline List) of positions in different stocks - for example, the sum of all APPL transactions.

Transaction Screen
List of transactions to add, edit and delete

With help from forum members, I managed to implement to solve this using only one table where I have the Transactions and with the a few fields to be able to show transactions.

I would like to be able to show a different detail screen for Transaction and Position but the system does not let me do it. Is it possible to have multiple detail screens for the same table?

You can use the Show New Screen action for this.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. It seems to be working. However when I click on an item from my list:

The new screen’s data is always going to be the first row from the list regardless on what item I clicked on. How can I make sure that the new screen is going to show the row that I clicked on?

Can you show me how your action is configured?
If you use Show New Screen → This item, you should land on the row corresponding to the selected list item.

I am using an inline list to show items from my list

This is how the inline list is configured:

and the action is configured like this:

Yeah, change your action to be Show New Screen → This item

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 7.41.55 PM

1 Like

@Darren_Murphy Thank you for your help! It works now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.