Deleting an collection item doesn’t not work inside a form

Hi all,

It seems that you can’t delete an item from a collection if the collection is within a form. The button delete just doesn’t appear.

Am I the only one running into this issue?

Can you describe your use case here? Why do you need to delete a collection item inside a form?

The form is to edit information of an artist. Among this information, there is a collection of services that this artist provides. So inside the form, you can add a service and should be able to delete a service that this artist provides.

There may be a cleaner way to do this. But even so, what could you add an item of a collection inside a form without being able to delete it?

I agree that it mighr be a bug. Please get support from within Glide while the app is open by selecting the “?” button at the bottom right. That will bring you to a support page, which currently has an “Open Support Ticket” link.

I would:

• Show a collection of services on the details screen of the artist

• Allow adding through the “title action”

• Allow deleting through an item action: show new screen - slide in > show a prompt like “Are you sure you want to delete this service?”, then a button bar to delete (delete action) or cancel (close overlay)

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answers!

I will submit the bug report and add the collection to the details screen as you suggested.

:pray:

1 Like

My pleasure to help, have a nice week and feel free to let us know if you have questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.