Date picker - Gray out holidays

Hi,
Is there a way to gray-out/filter dates on the date picker? For example, gray out holidays based on a Google Sheet (or even better, based directly on a Google Calendar)?
I saw @Robert_Petitto’s post in which I believe a similar matter has been implemented, but I’m not sure.
Ideas?
Thanks

The post that you linked to is the option that allows you to restrict the date ranges with the date picker.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 1.36.53 PM

There is no way to prevent a user from selecting specific dates, as far as I’m aware. It might be possible with CSS, but I can’t say for sure.

One option you do have (if using a custom form) is to catch “invalid” dates in real time and show appropriate warning messages - and prevent saving - if they don’t meet specific criteria.

Here is an example of what can be done:

The above example doesn’t stop the user from selecting dates that you don’t want them to. But it does warn them when they do, and prevent them from saving.

4 Likes

Thanks Darren,
Indeed a good workaround. However, I think a more elegant solution is required. I’ll open a Feature Request.

Hola,

So far and natively, there is no way to filter the holidays in Date Picker, it’s an unnecessary headache when we try to work with 2 dates (In/Out).

My workaround looks like this and can block the holidays set by me earlier:

Saludos!

1 Like

Would love there to be a native filter that would grey out dates based on a condition. Seems like Glide is halfway there. A more elegant solution is certainly desired. @Mark

3 Likes