Custom Pricing

Hey guys,

It would be really great if there was a custom plan that you could choose which integrations are part of your package.

For instance I had a request from a school today for MS Teams integration in their potential glide app and to see it only available on the business plan is a bummer. Considering Slack is in the team plan also.

I’ve been building for some schools recently and they all request this. I also don’t need any of the other options on the business plan. I could really stay on Maker and would happily pay more to just add MS Teams but I cant justify upgrading to Business solely for MS Teams.

I would imagine this is the case with many other of the integrations for users too. I’m sure there are reasons for why the apps are assigned to each plan but feels like you could be leaving money on the table , at least for me.

A custom plan with any 5 apps included for X amount between Team and Business plans.

1 Like

If you are familiar with Make. They have modules that integrate with MS Teams. With the Maker plan you can use a webhook to send information to MS Teams and use the Make integration to send information from MS Teams back to Glide. Below is a link to the different modules Make offers for MS Teams.
https://www.make.com/en/help/app/microsoft-teams

1 Like

Interesting , never crossed my mind…I use Zapier normally instead of make but webhooks should work there too. Thanks.

I would still like the option to choose some other apps on my plan though.