Communication between different apps

Hi Glide!

I am sure this has been posted before, but now with the plan changes (which I think they are great!), I would love to know if there is a future in which apps can communicate with each other across different teams?

Reason: I was planning to acquire a team plan for building admin panels and several other internal tools, and then a Maker plan for a “customer portal” type for the same company.

At this time, the most scalable way to do this is by purchasing separate plans, but the issue is that data cannot be sent from one app to another.

Thanks in advance for reviewing!

Just to be clear, you mean sharing native Glide Tables across Teams, yes?

Because it’s already possible to send data from one App to another using the API, or Make, or Zapier.
And it’s already possible for multiple (paid) teams to share the same external data source.

1 Like

:hushed: yes exactly! I was hoping to send data between native glide tables across teams.

Is there any way to do this without integrations? My only concern is that this would consume a ton of updates.

Probably this would solve my issue? Or maybe not since I want to share native glide tables instead?

Native tables are not external data sources. So, no.

1 Like

Understood, thanks @Darren_Murphy - I wonder if this is something that can be considered. I would love to stay away from external sources + excessively consuming updates.