Creating slides for a product

Hi Community

How can I create a slide show for a product?
Like where user can see back, front , side of an image?

1 Like

You can make an array column of images and use that here.

1 Like

Can you please example that

In your google sheets:

1. You need to have pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4 etc. these need to be side by side.

2. Glide automatically will create an array with all those pics.

3. In the image component, use the array (relation looking symbol).

Then you’ll have what you need.

Let us know if this helps.

1 Like

HI

Do you mean like in the Excel sheet I must add commas

1 Like

Yes!

Add image 1, Image 2, Image 3 etc.

Remember you need to be extra careful with spelling and spacing. I suggest to type image 1, then copy and paste and change the number.

If there’s a slightly difference on spelling and/or spacing Glide will not turn it into an array.

Oh okay I see what you mean

1 Like

I tried this but not working please see images and advice where I may be wrong

2 Likes

Did you try swiping through them on your phone? Unfortunately it isn’t very clear that the array is there on the computer/editor.

Yeah also on the phone it’s not working

1 Like

Your array columns seem to be set up correctly. Check that there is no space at the end of any of the image titles? Hit sync manually? Also, make sure you are not clicked into any of those cells - I noticed sometimes data doesn’t sync if I’m in a cell that I just entered into (mystery)…

1 Like

No What I am trying to achieve is the customer will see front of the shirt and when they click on it they should be able to scroll and see the sides and back of the shirt for example

1 Like

Your columns are correctly set up to show an array…so they would be able to swipe and see the other images (sides and back of shirt). And sorry, I understand now that you are uploading these and they should appear in the image component. Not sure why they’re not…

Oh Okay I understand you know how would I set something like that up?

1 Like

Did you already follow this?

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/data-editor/computed-columns/array-column

I just did this last week and it’s pretty straightforward. Since your google sheet shows the correct columns, it should work…just review step by step and see if you find anything wrong…

Does your data editor show this array column? It uses the icon like a relation but it’s actually the array…

1 Like

Is it possible you can show and screenshot of the Data editor?

1 Like

2 Likes

Ok. Your array is working. Now make sure that in your image component you are using the array.

1 Like

WORKED Thank you

2 Likes

Awesome! Good job!

1 Like