How to create Image gallery

Like a image gallery in mobile. Same way i have few 20 pic and i want to make a gallery as the user swipe right to left image should seen. Any suggestion or simple way. Thanks

Store your images in an array column.

1 Like

I have 3 sheet, on 3rd sheet i have created as show images column, when i add the component it show only the 2nd sheet data and not the 3rd sheet,

I don’t really understand, could you provide some screen shots please?

In order to create an image carousel, all of your images must be in a single array column. You can either create that column in your Google Sheet by following the instructions in the documentation that I linked to, or you can do it in Glide Tables using the MakeArray column type.

Hi Darren,

I did check now and id comparison with my glide app and glide pages, it look like the image gallery (slide scroll) appear to be working with glide app only and not with Glide Pages, any idea a workaround for glide pages.

Thank you.

I assume you mean the “carousel” function? It hasn’t been added to the new Glide Apps, we don’t have an ETA.

2 Likes

I see, ok understand.
Fortunately I have seen a related post for alternative workaround on how to achieve it.

Thank you.

1 Like