I’m trying to alleviate myself from doing too much admin work on behalf of my clients, and streamlining my support and onboarding efforts.
Handing them out a Google Sheet and expecting them not to screw up at some point is unfortunately unrealistic with my target market.
So I have decided that I’m going to create an App-Admin User Dashboard where my clients can:
- Login with their own User / PWD that I will generate for them
- Create additional users with editorial rights
- See their billing info related to the services I offer (Upgrade / Downgrade / Delete)
- Edit Google Sheet items using a GUI
- Visualize Google Sheet items in a graphic format (e.g. Media)
- See Glide Apps generated data in a report format (e.g. logs, emails)
- Chat with me for live support through Intercom
- Eventually integrate with third-party services such as Mailchimp
I have initially looked into Airtable, but it won’t help the cause, so I believe I will have to custom code the dashboard.
Has anyone thought of doing this before? Is there perhaps any no-code solution to achieve all of that that I’m missing?
Thanks guys, as usual, proud to be part of this community.