I’m trying to develop a booking app for a client who would like users to book an appointment with different specialists.
The desired flow:
- User fills in details: Name, Email / Phone, Booking Date, Booking Time, Specialist
- User will see an in-app confirmation of whether the event has been confirmed or not, without having to receive any email
- Admin will see a Google Calendar event popping up if the booking with a certain specialist has been accepted, with all the required details
- Admin should be able to set unavailability time for each single specialist based on his working hours / lunch breaks
- Ideally, but not necessarily, Admin should allocate buffer time between an event and another
Essentially, I would need to replicate what Calendly does, but I’d like to manage it all through Glide and Google Calendar.
I have played around with Zapier, but it seems I’m stuck with automatically acceptance / refusal based on availability.
The app is aimed at retail and consumers, so it should all be managed via the Glide app, at least from a customer perspective.
Is there anyone who developed a similar workflow?
Thanks in advance