Counter of connexion

Hi the team

Juste a little question.

Is there any way to have a counter of number of people who got connected to the app (statistics per day, per months…?)

Thanks

Jean Michel.

There isn’t an automated way of showing this in your app yet.

You’ve probably noticed the monthly users count in your dashboard. You could update this manually each month and show it in the app.

Or, if your app uses sign in - you could use =UNIQUE & =COUNTA (or =COUNTUNIQUE but I haven’t played with that) to count eh unique emails in your App: sign-ins sheet.

Thanks for your answer but I didn’t succeed to find my dashboard

Can’t you help me by saying where it is?

Thanks a lot.

Le lun. 9 déc. 2019 à 16:07, Jack Vaughan via Glide Community glideapps@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hi Jeanmi,

The dash 'board is nothing but the home page when you connect Glide, where all your apps are shown and where you can select one of them to enter edit mode.

As you will see, atop of each app frame, there’ s an indication “X users in the last 30 days”.

That for now the only counter availble.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

1 Like

Yes it does for this item thanks

In one of my pages in « add properties »,I would like to allow users to add items but i want them to identify by email before accessing to this option but in the same time I don’t want all the others users to need email entry if they just want to read the app content?Is it possible for your greatfull Glideapp. ?

Thank you

JM

Le mar. 10 déc. 2019 à 11:25, Christophe HAMERLIK via Glide Community glideapps@discoursemail.com a écrit :

No, it’s not possible for the moment. And I absolutely do need the same feature, optional authentication, for my app to go pro…

1 Like

Hi

Another question please

How does the counter of users works?

How many different people must be connected to have a real number of users instead of « a few users « ?

Thanks a lot.

Le mar. 10 déc. 2019 à 13:55, Christophe HAMERLIK via Glide Community glideapps@discoursemail.com a écrit :

have you planned to install this feature Which would be very useful if we want to know how much our app is successfully ?

Le mer. 11 déc. 2019 à 08:44, Jean-Michel S jeanmichelseuve@gmail.com a écrit :

Since this mornig Any images I have in my app that link to a screen when I click “Back” from that linked screen, it takes me to the same linked screen. I have to click “Back” again to get me to the original screen. Anyone else getting this bug?

Le mer. 11 déc. 2019 à 09:35, Jean-Michel S jeanmichelseuve@gmail.com a écrit :

Let’s try to avoid multiple posts and stay on topic

2 Likes