Copy to Clipboard usage

If I AddRow( table A ) which has computed columns and then “Copy to Clipboard” one of those computed columns can I access the clipboard data to paste into another AddRow( table B).

I am have created a text summary ‘label’ from data in table A and I want to insert it into table B during an Action Sequence.

Of course with Glide there is probably another way to do this same thing.

TIA

As long as your second “Add row” action which writes to table B can access the “Label” value in table A (and it already exists, I assume?) then you can just reference that column in the action.

Is that the case for you?

I use a working table to store all col values while they are being updated and then write them to the final table (Table A).

Table A then transforms some of the column data into a ‘Label’. I wanted to write this value to Table B.

Instead I moved the ‘transform into Label’ logic in Table A to the working table since it contained all the same data and use the working Table to update Table B.

Accomplishes the task - I get the summary ‘Label’ written to Table B and the actual Data written to Table A. I use the working table to accomplish this.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.