Configuring Buy Button / product info for products that have several price options

Hey @Wiz.Wazeer,

If I’m understanding correctly. The checkbox is the button you’re talking about.

So, the list/product is filter by the checkbox being not true, right?

Sure! the thing is that I have a weird set up.

I send the information to a sheet, then I fetch that info with a bunch of formulas in order to have the buy button see the total and everything else I need to get.

1 Like

No worries, my set ups can handle anything: I always take these in account when developing carts. Now I need 2 minutes because you distracted me…lol

1 Like

Okay what I want you to do is place an order…then to see the alternatives in action…do these:

1. Select 2 or 3 items
  2. Enter shipping details
  3. When you submit shipping details…a payment link will appear under shipping details…
  4. Tap on payment link…then select a method of payment just for the sake of it.
  5. After you make your pseudo payment…select the checkbox to see some magic at work.
  6. Return to the Cart…tap “Reset”…Everything will disappear.

So I am deleting orders with a simple script (even though not needed, just did it for you as you could use check box to do it also). I am clearing confirmation with a checkmark/boolean whatever…

1 Like

fsfsfs

I was about to ask.

1 Like

Cool! I like that. So how do you do it?

I don’t think I’d want to use a script since I’m terrible at it

@gvalero and I have been looking for a reset button for another case with a shopping cart.

Im probabaly more terrible than you at it :grinning:

Okay I am too busy with lots of things…If I gave a copy, you think you could do it?

Tell him this is the one!

I’ll definitely try.

1 Like

I just did.

1 Like

Okay 2 minutes pls

Take your time.

Let me see what new Frankenstein trick you are using now… I am whatching you :face_with_monocle: @Wiz.Wazeer

Saludos

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@SantiagoPerez this is by far the most helpful thread I’ve come across! Thank you both!

2 Likes

Mil gracias!! :pray:t2:

1 Like