Compliance Analysis for Glideapps Project with a Large Organization

Hello Glideapps Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I’m currently working on a project that involves creating a management system through Glideapps, and I was hoping some of you might be able to share insights or experiences related to Compliance Analysis.

Our system’s main goal is to centralize and streamline HR management tasks, providing a comprehensive view of key performance indicators and enhancing decision-making capabilities. It’s designed to integrate data from various tools and processes already in place, thereby boosting the efficiency and accuracy of the analyses, and assisting in the continuous development of our team members.

At this stage, we are running a pilot project where roughly 50 managers will have access to the system, and we’ll be managing data for approximately 300 employees. Given the sensitive nature of some of this data, we are committed to ensuring our system aligns with the highest standards of security and compliance.

Before we proceed with the deal, the team at the company is demanding a comprehensive compliance analysis to ensure our system meets all required standards and legal requirements.

Has anyone in this community gone through a Compliance Analysis process when developing a system on Glideapps? Any insights, best practices, or lessons learned would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Best regards,
Livia Furtado

@Robert_Petitto are you able to assist with some knowledge on this? Does this require a direct call with a member of the team?

This topic is worthy of a whitepaper!

Hm.This is a great question. I think this might be a call with @Ian

Funny you should mention that…

@Livia_Furtado the above may not provide everything you need, but may help.

1 Like

Thank you! You are right, this helps a lot.

By thinking about that I figured it out that it is more a fact of explaining the systems architecture, how on the end they will have control on the whole data and also Glides reputation, how many many companies use it to build their software.

As I go along with the process I can update you guys about everything. Thank you!

1 Like