Choice component appearance

Hi All, Is there a way to get the choice component to appear as it does when it’s being selected.

See below for explanation of how choice appears when it’s being Selected vs how it appears once live.
Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 16.08.25

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 16.08.33

I understand you’re saying…ultimately, you’d like a read-only (clickable?), “chip” style display of what was chosen… very popular in commerce websites like Best Buy:

This would be awesome. There’s no great way to do this in Pages yet (@Ivo_Elbert we need this), but in Apps, you can get away with something like this:

1 Like

This is exactly what I need for apps Robert, thank you! I was looking on Youtube but missed this before somehow.

Just know that this solution leverages a spreadsheet formula and is not the most efficient way to do this nowadays (I need to recreate the video I guess), but it will at least get you up and running!

Best I can do in Glide Pages:

Working on something. Top is CSS styled DIV tags created from a joined list column. Bottom is a choice component. Not overly complicated, but edging on overkill. Might end up making a single javascript column do handle it.

Also, these are not clickable, so only useful if you just want a bunch of tags generated from a comma delimited list.

2 Likes

Nice for static display! Clickable would be awesome…but not possible with CSS alone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.