Checklist Checked Option

It’s a very simple app, presenting a checklist to the user that can click to mark completing the task. I expected that clicking the small circle next to a list item would fill-in the circle or change it to a checked mark or something like that. But it doesn’t, it seems to perform something related to the Checked Option. But my only choices in the Checked Option list are “-” and the names of the column heads in the list. I don’t understand that at all. Help please.
Thanks!

Sounds like you are using a choice component instead of a checklist collection. Is that your intention? Can you share screenshots of the problem?

2 Likes

Thanks, I found what I was doing wrong, though still not sure I understand the usage.
After creating a checklist collection, selecting the data table, the sidebar looks like the attached image.

There are 3 options under the Checked choice: Last Name, First Name, Bounty (ignore the 4th one). The first two are column names and the third one is the name of the Data Table itself. Selecting that gave me the expected outcome.

1 Like