Change text in "Sent" Popup/Modal when form submitted?

Hi All,
I am new to glide but loving it. I am building an app that allows users to choose various texts and build a customised email from a template. It based on a shopping cart app that I copied and I am modifying.

Is there any way to change the text in the “Sent” popup/modal just after a user submits a form? I cant find anywhere in the app that this message could be customised. I would really like the submit popup/modal to say “Thanks” or something. The issue I have with the word “Sent” is that it might lead my app users to think that their partly built email has actually been sent.

I hope this is something someone might be able to help with.

Rgds
RP

2 Likes

You can’t customize it as of now.

1 Like

OK thanks. good to know at this stage

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to know if there is any update on this. Is it possible to change the message with another text in English and/or in a different language? Maybe a way to change code via css or anything else? I will appreciate your help!

You can change the message by changing the notification action on submit of the form. It’s in the form settings.

1 Like

You can do it it’s easy
On submit Create custom action button
In configure action select (show notification) and set the message to anything you want

1 Like

You can use sound notification when someone submit forms. See the second image

1 Like