Cancelación de la membresia

Me hacian falta todavia unos dias de la membresia que compre que se me vencia el 6, le di cancelar porque para el proximo corte no tengo con que pagar, pero si ya pague estos dias porque me quitan la versión premium, quien me puede ayudar porque no encuentro como hablar con el equipo de soporte.

I still needed a few days of the membership that I bought that expired on the 6th, I gave him cancel because for the next cut I don’t have to pay, but if I already paid these days because they take away the premium version, who can help me because I can’t find a way to talk to the support team.

Once you downgrade, it’s immediate and any unused amount will be credited to your account.

You can upgrade your app again and the remaining credit will be applied, but you may have to pay for another month. Once you downgrade again, that unused credit will be applied to your account and can be used the next time you upgrade an app.

Ya lo intente y no se refleja el dinero, no me han realizado ni la devolución a mi tarjeta de credito ni se me ha realizado el bono para comprar otro mes.

I already tried it and the money is not reflected, they have not made me a refund to my credit card nor has the bonus been made to buy another month.

The money is not credited back to you credit card. It is credited back to your glide account only.

Glide credit cannot be redeemed for cash. It can only be used towards upgrading another app.

If you still feel that your glide account has not been properly credited for any unused amount from your subscription, then you can submit a ticket to Glide support here:

https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes