Calendar recursive dates

Hello I wish to put in the calendar every Monday,thuesday, and Friday of a year with the same schedules! How can I do that! Thanks in advance

May we know what’s your specific use case for this? Is this something that the user will create or the admins will do so?

The user will create schedules for instance every mondays from 12:30 to 15:00 PM.
How can I set the app to do that using the calendar object, to see that appointment every week?
In the database in the entity he just says that at Mondays from 12:30 to 15:00 something will happen, and he is expecting the app to reflect that every week of that year!

Thịnh Đinh via Glide Community <glideapps@discoursemail.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 4/04/2021 à(s) 01:27:

I imagine this will be hard to do within Glide, as you would need to add 52 rows for it to happen every week.

You may want to integrate Calendly to your app, which works great with webview and supports recurring events as far as I aware.

https://calendly.com/blog/appointment-manager-software/#:~:text=Schedule%20recurring%20events,No%20problem.

Thanks, I will give it a try!