Inspired by Jack’s Insiders Pro.
I created this app (Bannaa Learning App)
this is part of a free arabic course for local content creators to learn how to create Glide Apps to share and sell their content to their community.
I highly appreciate any feedback or advice to improve this.
The app acts as an online app offering free & premium courses to different kinds of users, sample data from bannaa.co website
app users with the link who have not signed up (App is Public)
- view a guest home page
- browse the app (courses , instructors)
- have a look at the free courses & their videos/lectures.
Free Signed Up User
once signed up the user automatically is granted ‘free access’
- can view ‘my profile’ page
- add courses to their library & progress section.
- mark videos/lectures complete & monitor their progress for each course.
- view read-only the community posts and read/write replies (only after they complete their profile.)
Premium Users (subscribed)
- can view premium courses
- can create posts in the community
- can see all the above tabs & add/edit in addition to some stats on the number of users/ courses / instructors / videos /
Would appreciate advice on everyting above, negative or positive, as well as the below concerns:
- This app is Public, but I assigned a User Profile sheet and NO user specific data is viewable or touchable by a user when the email is empty… is this safe/ok to do?
- I used buttons with reshuffle action for design purposes, is that safe for the near future?