Appointment Bookings: Scheduler

Hello All

Glide newbie here! :slight_smile:

I’d like to guidance on how to create an appointment scheduler within an app that allows users to book appointments… Would this require integration, if so, how and with what app, google calendars?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Tee

1 Like

Glide has some basic calendar abilities. I haven’t built anything like this, but I would start with a form button to submit an appointment. You could probably have a choice component that pulls a list of open timeslots from your spreadsheet. Everything can be listed in a calendar style view or calendar component. If you are looking for deeper functionality, then maybe you could use zapier to update a google calendar from the form entries. You can’t really imbed google calendar and it’s functionality into the app itself. It all comes down to what exactly you are looking for.

Thanks a lot, Jeff. I will look into using the choice component for this. Hopefully we will have a calendar more calendar capabilities soon. Per calendar style view, could you please expatiate in how I can achieve this? The calendar component part is clear.

Regards
Tolu

The calendar style view works just like a calendar component, but it’s for a whole tab instead of a component on a details view.

Capture