App Versioning & Testing

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how you guys manage app versioning and pushing bug fixes to your live apps?
Currently, whenever I want to make any changes/fixes to the app, I make a copy of the app and test the changes on that. Once the testing is done, I make the same changes to the live app. This process involves a lot of re-iteration (making a copy of the app, testing the changes & then coping the changes to live app)

Looking for suggestions to make this process easier.

Thanks,

Tanul

1 Like

See this, might be of help https://community.glideapps.com/t/question-for-ya-development-on-live-app/10585/7?u=rosewebstudio

1 Like

Hey!

The link wont load:

Error:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Just to clear it up, the link is locked for “regulars” of the forum so you can check his screenshot.

thanks a lot guys! that helped

1 Like

I’m new to Glide and found this looking for an answer to the same question. I came from Bubble. Bubble lets you create application savepoints and revert to that savepoints at any time. Bubble also lets you publish your app from Development to Live.

Be great to see both those features in Glide.

1 Like

While we don’t have savepoints or complex versioning control… we do have publishing control. You can either have all changes published as they are made, or you can have more control to publish on demand, or roll back changes.

3 Likes