🏬 APP STORE: Call for volunteers

We’re looking for more volunteers who want their app published on iOS and Google Play app stores. This is still a trial, so we can’t make any guarantees about anything, except that you won’t have to pay us for it :wink:

If you’re interested, please sign up here:

17 Likes

Shared with my community here in Brazil :brazil:

4 Likes

Filling out the form… @Mark, What are “branded keywords” please?

1 Like

Hi Deena,

Thank you for your question. You can find more details here on Apple support https://developer.apple.com/app-store/search/ and all there is to know about Title, Subtitle and Keywords.

Another great article to read about keywords https://www.apptamin.com/blog/app-store-optimization-aso-app-name-and-keywords/

1 Like

Thank you! Great resources. I meant what does BRANDED mean. I am familiar with the term keywords generally. Anyway, I guess I’ll get some feedback if needed. :blush:

1 Like

I better hurry too!

1 Like

Just submitted mine. Thank you!

1 Like

@Mark, can you explain how future edits will carry over into published apps in the app store?

If we make a revision or improvement to our existing app, will it be reflected in the app that is published in the app store?

1 Like

@Mark one other question… will the app still be bound to the google sheet as it relates to data storage. Any concerns regarding 25k row limitations?

Changes to your data will update normally. New features and changes to app functionality will require you to submit an update to Apple—Glide cannot help anyone work around App Store requirements and this is a requirement.

2 Likes

Store apps have the same limitations as Pro apps.

1 Like

@david how do future app updates get pushed to the App Store for these test apps? For example if I add a new button or tab in my glide app what’s the process to get that translated on my App Store app?

@david are there any plans to get past the 25k limits? I am worried that having an app in the App Store will not be sustainable with such roe restrictions.

This is just a test. Eventually you will have to move to a paid plan if you want to submit updates. This is not an indefinite free offer, this is a trial.

1 Like

Would love to volunteer, just submitted the form.

Wishing you all the best of Luck guys on this!

Is Stripe checkout supported in a published app?

What are all iPhone sizes and how can I virtually create screenshots as per them?

Your app must comply with Apple’s App Store guidelines, which have many clauses relating to in-app purchases. Please review them.

1 Like

I’m in