App Icon goes to 1st tab

Here’s what my main page looks like now.

@George_B I know what you mean. I feel like a broken record sometimes answering the same questions over and over, or trying to get a visual of what the problem is. My biggest pet peeve is when I ask a question just to get a base of what we are dealing with and instead of answering the question, the person changes everything on their app and we have to start over. It can get frustrating after trying to help with the same things over and over for months and months.

I’m a very methodical and visual person and I like to get as much information as I can to help understand and fix a problem. I do support programming every day and most of my time is spent just trying to understand and reproduce the problem. Usually the fix is only a couple lines of code, but getting to the root of the problem is the hard part. After doing it so many years, you develop methods and procedures to track down issues, and a large part of that is just getting information.

Hey, I’m a HS Athletic Director…you can imagine the calls I get…LOLOL

1 Like

Each form button can write to a separate sheet (same sheet as the google form). Like I said, just making you aware and like @George_B said, there is better validation in Google forms. I like to present alternative options. :slight_smile:

I imagine dealing with frustrating parents…

1 Like

@Jeff_Hager for sure. You have a lot more patience that me. There are a few who you have tried to help that after looking at the pains you endured going back and forth, I will not even answer a question from those individuals.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m definitely a Form guy, but I’ll try anything once…except Tegrity…

1 Like

Yup. I’ve hit my cranky point a few times. I’m getting the same way. I’ve mentally blacklisted some people.