App glide page PRO (not visible online)

@david I have this problem with the glide page PRO since last night my app is no longer visible at the online address ( ristrutturiamoitalia.glide.page ) it gives me a blank page. The app inside glide works fine but is unreachable. I think it is a problem that does not depend on me for this I ask you for assistance, I have already written on messenger, in the community, for assistance but without answer. I remember that it is a PRO version and the fact that it is not visible is not the best for the rest I have been approaching the glide page for 4 days and I am really enthusiastic and happy with what I am creating but this thing that I cannot solve is a real problem.

Looks like a bug!

Please submit a support ticket: https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Mentioning me here directly, or using Facebook messenger, is not how we offer support, unfortunately.

A thousand thanks! sorry but i am new and did not know how to communicate with you to glide

1 Like

You have written 3 posts about the same topic in the past 10 hours. Please keep it to this one, I’ll close the others.

1 Like

@ThinhDinh ok scusatemi tanto ma ero preoccupato.
Comunque da ieri sera è tornato visibile!
Grazie mille

it is now offline again
i have write at assistance

Could it be that he is offline because he can’t stand too many visitors to the page? I ask why I do Facebook ads that send to the page and there is a lot of traffic

Help me is not visible at yesterday :sob:

update today was back online then went offline again would anyone be able to tell me what it could be due to?

What is the link to your app?

@ThinhDinh ristrutturiamoitalia.glide.page

It is showing nothing for me. Do you have any page visibilities that may affect a user to the extent that they can not see anything in the app at all?

1 Like

@ThinhDinh no it has been like this for 2 days from a blank page but everything is set up well because when it becomes visible everything works

As @ThinhDinh said - it looks to me as though you do have some kind of ‘filter’ or ‘component/page visibility’ on your page preventing it from being displayed.

Have you definitely checked?

@Rosewebstudio @ThinhDinh yes I have set some visibility filters, so you think they should be the reason? but where you create the app in the view as anyone you see the pages

@Rosewebstudio @ThinhDinh I did some tests and actually removing the filters is online!
thank you

2 Likes

Excellent :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.