APP: comments dirested to new tab

Can I create a new tab on the app that would populate the comments created from another tab.

In other words, I have an area where people are commenting on specific topics, can I create a tab that refers to all the comments (from the App: comments tab). When trying to create a new tab in the app, I cannot pull from the glide generated tabs.

Sure, just create a new sheet and insert this formula. Then use the new sheet as a tab in the app.

={'App: Comments'!A:Z}

1 Like

Wow Jeff, thank you for your quick reply! Not sure where the code goes? Do I use that the new sheet name, or a header, or something I use in glide?

1 Like

OH, ok I played with it and got it! Very simple. Thank you Jeff.

1 Like

Is it possible to create a new “App: Comments” sheet in a GildeTable and delete the original GSheet one?

No, glide creates that sheet only as a log of comments (it has no real connection to the app) and as I understand it, only if the app is attached to a google sheet. There is no such log in an app that’s based only on glide tables, so because of that there is no way to create a table that would automatically be populated with a log of comments.

1 Like