Agenda.io | The new Booking App đź—“

Hey, Gliders!

Let me introduce you my new sendbox called Agenda.io!

Inspired and very similar with Booking App by @Robert_Petitto. It’s just a test app, that’s why forget your judgment about it. Tks.

That’s a test app where you can:

• Choose from 2 “companies” inside-app
  • Choose many options/items
  • Automactly see the availability of them
  • See calandar just below and confirm the form and schedule
  • Admin View with some other features to simulate:
    • Choose days to block in your agenda
    • Choose your available work hours.

Set up everything and, it’s done!

Give me your feedback. That’s very important!

Thanks! :black_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! @Lucas_Pires

2 Likes

Hi Lucas,
I’d like to have a look at the sheet, would you mind sharing it please.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Agreed! @Lucas_Pires you must share this!!! It’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Hey @thebepps, it’s in portuguese, but take a look! You can get it in my GlideMarket :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Hey @Daniel_Lozano , it’s in Portuguese, but take a look! You can get it in my GlideMarket :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Obrigado. Anyway I asked to have a look at the sheet. It doesn’t matter, I’m working on the solution by myself. :wink:

1 Like

Can you share it please? it look nice

There is a little confusion after you get the booking, because immediately has shown the wrong message, but later disappear.
And I doubt would be possible to book the 31st December nor the 1st January :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
You should try to import the festivity date from somewhere (google calendar?) and put in has blocked date.

the rest looks good.

I would also provide a possible advice that in case of Credit Card the system will calculate 2% more over the final payment (in order to get back from the customer what the CC company stolen to them)

Guys, that’s an oooold app, made by Lucas from the past!
Please disregard! There are now much better methods of doing something like this and preventing mistakes.

2 Likes

opss i was just following the message board, didn’t see the date

1 Like