Adding Twitter Feed to glide app

I’m going to start looking into adding a twitter feed directly into my glide app. If anyone has any thoughts or solutions, glad to hear!

Goal: Stream Twitter account or hashtag feed in glide app.
Challenge: code for embedded twitter feed in g spreadsheet, permissions conflict?

You can use Zapier to add Tweets to a Google Sheet, then display with Glide: https://zapier.com/app-directory/google-sheets/integrations/twitter

3 Likes

Thanks for tip. I wasn’t SUPER excited about using another extension but the process worked. I created a new worksheet and flooded it with data via Zapier; then on a glideapps added the “List Relation” component. A few layout customization and, Nailed it! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hate to even bring up this name… but what about Facebook posts to public or friends? If David says “can do”, I will bring so much business to Glide you will have to hire an army :smiley:

You can do this with Zapier today.

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Good Sunday, Luke!

Just thought I would check in with you again and see if you would be open to spending a few minutes sharing your experience and insights integrating a twitter feed into your glideapp.

I am being a bit of stalker, I admit. Apologies. I will not intrude on you again if you choose to pass on my invitation.

Thanks for considering my request.

Respectfully,

Michael Kagan

Could be fantastic if somebody (maybe @Luke_TechRancher :slight_smile: ) would create a small video on how to do - and potentially tell about the pricing plan you could use for a twitter import. I’m a Zapier novice - but sound cool :slight_smile: