Can we embed tweets in the glide app?

I want to embed tweets in my glide app. Is it possible?

You can use a service like integromat to get the data from the tweet and put it into your sheet. Than you have to design your own view. But I am not sure if twitter is really happy about this.

1 Like

Webview works. I had a post about this same request over the summer. I had to host the Twitter embed html doc onto a platform like netlify.

I use Elfsight to embed IG feed and # search - it creates the embeddable code </> which I place on a funnel page and use the link to that page in Webview. Kind of wonky but it works great and the user can interact with it and see more of the feed or comment directly from Glide. They support the same with Twitter and also have some fun countdown timers, number counters, and other cool embeddable items. I like the ability to customize what I’m showing.

5 Likes

Could you use multiple feeds if managing multiple clients social media feeds?

You can use multiple source feeds and I believe multiple clients, but I have not tested that scenario yet. I don’t really work as an agency, although I do some things for other people. Having too much fun working on my own ideas :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I hear ya! Thanks for this! Cheers!

1 Like

Hello. I made a tutorial wich explains how to display tweets in glideapp
With this module : tweet archiver, webhooks are not used :slight_smile:
Display tweets in glideapps

hi hi we are building a feed post base on access right for our school and planning to link to Instagram and Facebook. Are you keen to help on this project?

Happy to have a convo but your app is not a PWA app so not sure if this is the correct solution for you. DM your contact info and we can connect.